Terms and Conditions for Private Tuition
- Fees for tuition will be agreed by tutor and student prior to appointment, payable directly to your tutor at the time of appointment. You should pay your tutor directly, in cash.
- Scheduled tutorials will always take place on the day, time and venue arranged by tutor and student.
- Lesson length will be agreed by tutor and student prior to appointment.
- Failure to provide 24 hours’ notice prior to cancellation/rescheduling of an appointment will result in a cancellation fee of the full charge of the appointment fee.
- Although I work within the school curriculum, I do not do homework or assignment questions that are meant to be the student’s own work.
- I strive to provide the best possible service. However, I will not be held accountable or responsible for the academic success or lack thereof demonstrated by the student. Although I will do everything in my power to improve grades, I can offer no guarantee of specific results.
- I am not liable for any incidental damages arising out of use of my tutoring service, or any errors or omissions in the content of my materials.
- All materials that we create in-house are copyright. You agree that you will not publish or distribute any portion of any materials without prior written permission from me.
Copyright © 2014 – David Sanders