Introduction and General Terms
In order to provide you with relevant information, answer your queries or allow access to our online services, I am sometimes required to collect information about you.
This website contains hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and I urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit or are collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. I do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
What information will I collect about me?
When you sign up to participate in or receive a service, such as newsletters, live chats, message boards, Skype tutoring, or you apply for personal tutoring or register a query using one of our online forms, I may ask for personal information about you. This can consist of information such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone or mobile number or date of birth. Different webpages may ask for different personal information.
By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable and authorise David Sanders to provide you with the services you select.
How will I use the information I collect about you?
I will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
- to respond to your queries or requests for information;
- to fulfil your request to enrol in a course or educational programme;
- to help me improve and personalise the services I provide;
- so that I can inform you of new offers, products, and services which may be of interest.
Where I propose using your personal information for any other uses we will ensure that I will notify you first. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for your use other than as listed above.
When will I contact you?
I may contact you:
- in relation to any service you have signed up for in order to ensure that Fuse Tutor can deliver the services to you;
- where you have opted to receive further correspondence;
- in relation to any contribution you have made to any of our websites, e.g. on a message board;
- to invite you to participate in surveys about the Fuse Tutor services (participation is always voluntary);
- for marketing purposes where you have specifically agreed to this.
Will I be contacted for marketing purposes?
I will not contact you for marketing purposes, or promote new services to you unless you specifically agree to be contacted for these purposes.
Will I share your personal information with anyone else?
I will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies).
What if I am aged 16 or under?
If you are aged 16 or under, please ensure you have your parent/guardian’s permission beforehand whenever you provide personal information to this website. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide personal information.
How long will I keep your personal information?
I will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant service, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold.